The St. Mary's Foodbank Challenge
From Monday 1st July until Friday 12th July we will be collecting food for Southend Foodbank. With the summer holidays coming Foodbank supplies need boosting to help them through the extra demand. Please help us collect as much as we can, if you are able.
The challenge will be for each year group to collect as many items from the list below as they can, the winning year group will get a small prize.
PLEASE BRING YOUR DONATION TO YOUR CLASSROOM AND GIVE IT TO YOUR PUPIL GOVERNOR, THANK YOU.
- Packet Mashed Potato
- Vegetable Soup
- Tinned Macaroni Cheese
- Fruit Squash
- Breakfast Cereal
- UHT Milk and Long Life Fruit Juice
- Tinned Ravioli, Meatballs, Pies or meat soups
- Toilet Rolls
- Microwave Rice, Packets of Rice, Pasta Sauce and Instant Noodles
- Tinned Carrots, Potatoes, Chilli Con Carne, Sweetcorn and Tomatoes
- Tinned Curry and Fish
- Jars of Jam and Coffee
- Pasta Sauce
- Sponge pudding, Tinned Rice Pudding and Custard
All donations very gratefully received.